Aluminum, Wood, Plastics & Fiberglass*
Pneumatic Double Miter Saws
Models MN-100, MN-200 & MN-300
Designed and constructed to withstand
continuous day-in day-out high speed production. Machine is virtually
maintenance free, eliminating costly downtime.
MN-100 10" Model $7275.00 Call for Special
MN-200 12" Model $7275.00 Call for
MN-300 14" Model $7535.00 Call for Special
- Optional pneumatic hold down clamps. Available for vertical use as shown
or special horizontal mounting for specific applications. Supplied with
shut-off cock and soft face replaceable rubber clamp pads.
- Front safety guard is constructed of heavy gage steel for maximum operator
protection. Machine should never be operated without the safety guard
installed and adjusted to its lowest position. Safety guard is removable to
change saw blades.
- Optional sawdust exhaust ducts are provided with two 4" outlets. For
proper dust collection a minimum of 850 CFM air volume is required.
- Optional #6G Visi-Miter gage shown.
- Optional combination air line filter, pressure regulator and automatic
lubricator for best protection of air components.
- Pushbutton magnetic motor starters provide over current and low voltage
protection. Gasketed steel enclosure seals out dust and chips for the best
protection of the starters. A single start or stop switch operates both
- Optional steel scrap pan, is ideal for collecting scrap and drippings when
cutting aluminum extrusions.
- Fully guarded, spring return foot pedal only allows saws to descend as long
as pedal is depressed. To return saws to normal position, the operator just
releases foot pedal.
- Optional "foot" for adjustable support leg, allows bolting to
floor if desired.
- Optional Venturi Type spray mist units for aluminum cutting.
- Minimum waste due to close proximity of saw blades.
- Optional precision made, job matched carbide and steel saw blades to suit
your specific applications.
- Precision machined heavy duty case iron table.
- Machined keyway in table allows quick changeover in fixtures without loss
- Optional #2G Electronic Accurcut Gage is designed to provide outside
tip-to-tip measurements. Many gages are available.
for the production oriented operation when compressed air is
air does all the work and allows for high speed cycling on a
MN-200 pneumatically operated machine shown cutting PVC vinyl window
sash extrusion with front safety guard removed for illustration
purposes. Optional left hand mounted #2G electronic Gage is shown.
for all types of flat and compound miter cutting.
with belt guard removed for illustration purposes. Machine should
never be operated with belt guard of front cover removed.
Phenolic faced head retainer provides 360 degree surface contact area.
Simple adjustment assures perfect saw head tracking and movement.
2. Exclusive 8" diameter hardened and ground ball thrust bearing saw head
pivot. This high quality, precision made bearing assures precise saw blade movement through its arc of travel.
3. Full 360 degree rubber seal helps keep dust and chips out of pivot
4. Heavy duty cog type, positive non-slip timing belt drive.
5. Fine micrometer miter angle adjustment (within 2 degree range) for perfect
miter angle settings.
6. Double ball bearing saw spindles are available in cartridge form and are
simple to remove and replace if necessary.
7. Optional phenolic scrap support and fence insert provides support for
delicate pre-finished materials such as high pressure laminated moldings.
Phenolic back ups provide support to reduce or eliminate chipping or tear out.
Linkage arms are fitted with self lubricating oilite bushings at each
end. Both saw heads move simultaneously by interconnected linkage.
EMN Double Miter
Miter Cut-Off Saws Information